events & workshops
Sit With It: A Monthly Meditation + Discussion Series
Friday, November 13: fear & faith with Domenick & Ashley
Friday, December 4: Topic TBA with Annie & Maria Cutrona
No meditation experience necessary.
In this ongoing series, we engage in discussion of a specific topic from a contemplative standpoint. The interactive work is punctuated by periods of guided meditation. We will turn inward to observe thoughts and feelings, and together consider how meditation practice can lay the groundwork for skillful action. The themes of privilege and justice will underpin and inform all of our conversations.
Organized and hosted by Barbara and Melanie, with monthly guest speakers.
- Next Sit With It: Friday, November 13th | Fear & Faith with Ashley and Domenic
Fall 2020 Series
- Friday, October 2: alchemizing anger with Sasha & Caroline
- Friday, November 6: fear & Faith with Domenick & Ashley
- Friday, December 11: Topic TBA with Annie & Maria Cutrona
- Saturday, November 9, 2019: Joy with Barbara & Melanie
- Saturday, December 7, 2019: Remembering with Aimee Cox & Lauren Benson
- Saturday, January 25, 2020: Compassion with Ashley and Maria Cutrona
- Saturday, February 15, 2020: Listening with Annie, Barbara & Melanie
- Saturday, April 18, 2020: Equanimity with Sasha, Braeden, & Melanie
- Saturday, May 30, 2020: Adaptation with Barbara & Melanie
- Saturday, June 20, 2020: Power with Glenda Carpio, Barbara & Melanie
Simmer Down: Pranayama, Qigong, Restorative Yoga
Our beloved Annie Piper offers a special class on Friday, October 30. Wind down the month with a grounding, integrative practice.