Welcome to the Shala!
New to Yoga
get your practice going with one of our beginner-suitable classes. we encourage those brand new to yoga to start out with classes suited to a beginner’s needs. the following classes offer a comfortable pace, step-by-step instruction, and a supportive atmosphere. always let the teacher know if you are working with injuries or specific conditions, and whether or not you prefer to receive physical assists.
- Vinyasa | basics
- Vinyasa | all levels
- slow down | all levels
- wind down | all levels
- ashtanga | mysore all levels
new to the shala
Here are some things to know before attending class.
- At the shala hands-on assists may be offered. If you would prefer not to be physically adjusted, please inform the teacher every time you attend class.
- If you are pregnant, have any injuries or are working with specific physical conditions, be sure to let the teacher know.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class. If you are late, please sit quietly near the door until the teacher is done giving the opening chant/prayer/meditation/dharma talk.
- Please silence your cell phone at the beginning of class, and to clean up your practice space at the end of class.