Welcome to the Shala!
New to Yoga
- Ashtanga | mysore all levels (please email email@example.com if you are interested in starting a mysore practice)
- Vinyasa | basics
- Vinyasa | all levels
- Slow down | all levels
- Community class by donation | all levels
- Yin & Flow | All Levels
New Student Specials
2 week vinyasa special (does not apply to mysore classes) $50
1 month vinyasa special $140
New to the Shala
We ask you to keep the following points of etiquette in mind as we work to build a more peaceful, organized space for practice.
- Sign up on MindBody before class for easy check-in.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early. Vinyasa late-comers: sit quietly near the door until the teacher is done giving their opening.
- Silence your cell phone (including vibrate) while in the practice room.
- Respect the meditative silence of practice. If you have to communicate verbally while inside or outside the room, please do so at a low volume.
- Inform the teacher if you:
- would prefer not to be physically adjusted.
- are injured, pregnant, or working with specific conditions.
- are sick—but please stay home if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
- have to leave class early. Leave before savasana/meditation so other students may rest/meditate in quiet.
- Move calmly and carefully when entering and exiting the room.
- Tidy up props, tissues, water bottles, clothing, towels, etc., and wipe up sweat around your mat.
- Return mat to its designated place (hang up if sweaty, fold up and return to shelf/stack if dry) and put used towels in the laundry bin.
- Wash your own mat regularly.