In Studio Classes
Mysore Ashtanga, Saturdays 8:15-9:45am
May 8 – Sherry
May 15 – Maria Rubinate
May 22 – Barbara
Vinyasa, Saturdays 10:30-11:45
May 1 – Ashley
May 8 – Domenick
May 15 – Barbara
May 22 – Kristin
May 29 – Annie
Vinyasa, Sundays 11:30-12:45
May 2 – Annie Piper
May 9 – Maria Cutrona
May 16 – Annie Piper
May 23 – Maria Cutrona
Vinyasa, Memorial Day 12-1:15pm
May 31 – Kristin & Barbara (also on zoom)
For the time being, in-person classes are open to fully vaccinated students only.
If you are feeling sick or have felt sick in the last 72 hours (fever, sore throat, dizziness, runny nose, aches, chills, sweats, etc.) please do not attend in-person class.
We will take temperatures upon arrival.
By attending class you are confirming that you (1) Have not had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, (2) No positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days, and/or (3) No close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
- Props and Assists
- Bring your own mat, strap, and/or any other props. Thoroughly sanitized yoga blocks will be the only props provided.
- We will refrain from offering hands-on assists for now.
- Masks and Sanitation
- Wear a comfortable, secure mask that allows you to breathe easily.
- Keep your mask on while in the studio.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands upon arrival and departure.
- Spaces will be marked according to social distancing standards.
- Each practice space and the studio in general will be cleaned before and after each class. (There is a small preschool in the back part of the space until the end of June.)
- We will have two HEPA filters on.
- We will have fans running in the windows.
- Doors and windows will be open.
- Please register for class online in advance. We are not currently allowing drop-ins or accepting cash.
- If registration is full, you may sign up for the waitlist. We will let you know 2 hours prior to start time if a space opens up.
- If you are unable to attend a class you’re pre-registered for, please email us at least 48 hours before start time and we will credit your account. Cancellations within 48 hours will not be credited. No refunds.
- All classes are $24 while we operate at limited capacity. No class cards. To purchase, go to theshala.com