In Studio Classes
In-person classes are open to fully vaccinated students only.
If you are feeling sick or have felt sick in the last 72 hours (fever, sore throat, dizziness, runny nose, aches, chills, sweats, etc.) please do not attend in-person class.
By attending class you are confirming that you (1) Have not had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, (2) No positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days, and/or (3) No close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
- Props and Assists
- You may use our props at your discretion. Please wipe down blocks after use. You may also bring your own mat, strap, and/or any other props.
- Assist are optional. Please use our assist/no-assist cards near the sign in ipad.
- Masks and Sanitation
- Masks will be optional. Please wear one in shared spaces. You may remove it once you are on your mat.
- Wear a comfortable, secure mask that allows you to breathe easily.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands upon arrival and departure.
- We will have two HEPA filters on.
- We will have fans running in the windows.
- Doors and windows will be open.
- Please register for class online in advance. You may also drop in (as long as you are vaccinated).
- If registration is full, you may sign up for the waitlist. We will let you know 2 hours prior to start time if a space opens up.
- If you are unable to attend a class you’re pre-registered for, please email us at least 48 hours before start time and we will credit your account. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be credited. No refunds.
- We have a variety of class cards for you.