In Studio Classes
In-person classes are open to fully vaccinated students only.
If you are feeling sick or have felt sick in the last 72 hours (fever, sore throat, dizziness, runny nose, aches, chills, sweats, etc.) please do not attend in-person class.
By attending class you are confirming that you (1) Have not had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, (2) No positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days, and/or (3) No close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
- Props and Assists
- You may use our props at your discretion. You may also bring your own mat, strap, and/or any other props.
- Assist are optional. Please use our assist/no-assist cards near the sign-in iPad.
- Masks and Sanitation
- Masks are optional.
- We will have two HEPA filters on.
- We will have fans running in the windows, weather permitting.
- Windows and back door will be open, weather permitting.
- Please take care in signing up for either IN-STUDIO or ONLINE so that your registration appears on the correct roster.
- Please register for in-studio class in advance. You may also drop in (as long as you are vaccinated).
- If registration is full, you may sign up for the waitlist. We will let you know 2 hours prior to start time if a space opens up.
- If you are unable to attend a class you’re pre-registered for, please email us at least 48 hours before start time and we will credit your account. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be credited. No refunds.