Take your practice and teaching to the next level in this advanced sequencing and anatomy course. In these workshops, we’ll explore:
Sequencing and anatomy for shoulder safety, strength, and stabilization
Sequences and practices for heart-opening
- An anatomical perspective on heart-opening
Workshops may be taken separately or together.
- 12:30-3:30 with Maria Cutrona: Sequencing for shoulder safety, stability, and strength
- 4:00-6:30 with Joe Miller: Anatomy and function of the shoulder joint, common shoulder injuries, and preventative strength exercises.
- 12:30-3:30 with Annie Piper: Sequencing, pranayama, and mantra practices for courageous and vibrant heart-opening
- 4:00-6:30 with Joe Miller: Heart-opening and its relationship to ribcage mobility, breathing, and the shoulder girdle
- $160: Non-accredited
- $260: 20-hours applied toward 300-hour accreditation | includes 8 hours homework
- $50 individual sessions
Continuing education workshop for students, teachers, and teachers-in-training, or 20-hour module within the Shala’s 300-hour training. Go to www.theshala.com to sign up or email email@example.com to sign up for individual workshop times.