In this ongoing series, we engage in discussion of a specific topic from a contemplative standpoint. The interactive work is punctuated by periods of guided meditation. We will turn inward to observe thoughts and feelings, and together consider how meditation practice can lay the groundwork for skillful action. The themes of privilege and justice will underpin and inform all of our conversations.
Organized and hosted by Barbara and Melanie, with monthly guest speakers.
- Friday, February 26, 2021: Topic: Love with Ashley and Domenick
- Friday, January 29, 2021: Life on Earth with Barbara, Kristin L, & Melanie;Inspired by Dr. Ayana Elizabeth Johnson and Katharine K. Wilkinson’s All We Can Save, this event will incorporate selections from the book.
- Friday, December 11, 2020: Self Care & Self Love with Annie & Maria Cutrona
- Friday, November 13, 2020: fear & Faith with Domenick & Ashley
- Saturday, June 20, 2020: Power with Glenda Carpio, Barbara & Melanie
- Saturday, May 30, 2020: Adaptation with Barbara & Melanie
- Saturday, April 18, 2020: Equanimity with Sasha, Braeden, & Melanie
- Saturday, February 15, 2020: Listening with Annie, Barbara & Melanie
- Saturday, January 25, 2020: Compassion with Ashley and Maria Cutrona
- Saturday, December 7, 2019: Remembering with Aimee Cox & Lauren Benson
- Saturday, November 9, 2019: Joy with Barbara & Melanie