- 12:30 to 3:00: Foundational principles including:
5 element theory, doshic theory, universal qualities, introduction to Prakrti assessment
- 4:00 to 6:30: Foundations of nutrition including:
Definition of health, guidelines for eating, Agni, 6 tastes. Plus a trip to the kitchen: ghee, kitchari and takra.
- 12:30 to 3:00: Foundational practices of Ayurveda including:
Daily routine, seasonal routine, sensory health, guidelines for sleep
- 4:00 to 6:30: Practical application of Ayurvedic concepts in yoga practice: Using an Ayurvedic lens on yoga practice. Concept of yoga therapy from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- $160: non-accredited for weekend
- $260: 20-hours credit for weekend
- $50 per individual session
Continuing education workshop for students, teachers, and teachers-in-training, or 20-hour module within The Shala’s 300-hour training. Sign up for whole weekend or individual parts, email email@example.com to sign up for individual workshop times.