- When you arrive at the studio, please print your name clearly on the sign-in sheet. If taking class in Union Square, check in with the front desk. If taking class in Fort Greene, check in with the teacher.
- If you have any injuries or are working with specific physical conditions, be sure to let the teacher know.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class. If you are late, please sit quietly near the door until the teacher is done giving the opening chant/prayer/meditation/dharma talk.
- Please be respectful of the practice space, our teachers, and your fellow practitioners. Make sure to silence your cell phone at the beginning of class, and to clean up your practice space at the end of class (please do not leave any props, tissues, water bottles, towels, etc. behind).
- Our studio leans toward Ashtanga-style teaching, which means hands-on assists may be offered. If you would prefer not to be physically adjusted, please inform the teacher every time you attend class.
Beginners are most likely to feel comfortable with the sequencing and pace of the following classes:
- All Levels/Donation-based
- Mysore Ashtanga
Check our schedule for class times, and let us know if you have any questions.